Buying the “best vacuum cleaner for your home in India 2020” can be a difficult task, especially when you are doing it for the first time and your hard-earned money is at stake. With 100 of vacuum cleaner brands and models to choose from, finding the best vacuum cleaner to suit your needs can be very challenging.
TOP 3 BEST VACUUM CLEANER FOR HOME
- Work in both wet and dry vacuum cleaner
- Different type of nozzles available for easy vacuuming even in the tightest of spaces
- 1000 watts power and 220-240 volts Operating voltage
- 17-liter Capacity / Plastic
- Technology completely from German
- 2m, 35mm Suction hose, Removable handle, standard cartridge filter
- 2 piece suction tubes, 0.5 m, 35mm for wet and dry floor nozzle clips
- Blower function, Paper filter bag, 1 piece(s), Crevice nozzle
- Sturdy bumper
|— PROS —||— CONS —|
|1, Motor is decent enough|
2, Attractive color
3, 1 year Warranty
|1, Service center problem|
- Full technical name: Eureka Forbes Quick Clean DX 1200-Watt Vacuum Cleaner for Home with Free Reusable dust Bag (Red)
- Indicator available for full dustbag
- Turn off the vacuum cleaner when maintenance or cleaning
- Easy automatic cord winder
- 1700 mm suction water column for the handle to control airflow
- Easy for use foot-operated power on-off and chord switch
- 1-year product Warranty
- available with 1200 watts and 230 volts operating voltage
- Also available: Forbes Quick Clean Dx Vacuum Cleaner, flexible hose pipe, 2 Extension Tube, 1 Floor cum Carpet Brush, 1 Crevice Nozzle, Upholstery Nozzle, 4 Paper Bags
- Canister BODY TYPE
|— PROS —||— CONS —|
3, Stored easily
|1, Feel weak motor|
- 5 Powercyclone technology clean air, 9 m, action radius,9 m cord length
- 1900w motor gives strong suction power, 82 dB sound power, 37 l/s maximum airflow, (LxWxH): 410 x 281 x 247mm machine dimensions
- Machine total weight 4.5kg, 370w suction power, 1600w input power, 33kpa maximum vacuum
- Because of the turbo brush, 25% more hairs and dust, a different type of nozzle helps thoroughly floor cleaning
- Hygienic emptying
- Make every task easy with active lock couplings
- Ready to use Soft brush integrated
- Easy to move because of lightweight
- Large wheels give better motion control
- 2-year warranty.
|— PROS —||— CONS —|
|1, Auto cord winding|
2, Easy to clean the dust collector
3, Easy to assemble
|1, Limited attachments|
Best Vacuum Cleaners Brands In India
Must Read: Best Water Purifier in India
It is a consumer goods company specialized in the production of vacuum cleaners and is based in Mumbai, India. It was founded in 1982 and is also a part of the Shapoorji Pallonji group. In addition to vacuum cleaners, it produces water purification, air purification, and home security solutions. It is a very reliable brand in the field of vacuum cleaners. Till now we consider vacuum cleaner an essential home appliance. You can click on the link below to see some of Eureka Forbes vacuum cleaners.
It is a Dutch technology brand and is headquartered in Amsterdam. It was founded on 15 May 1891 by Gerard Phillips and
Frederick Phillips. The brand has focused on electronics, lighting, and healthcare. It was the world’s largest manufacturer of revenue in the year 2013. Philips in India is like a mother brand for all electronics and lighting and we often don’t care about the product just looking at the brand. Vacuum cleaners of this brand are also customer favorites. You can click on the link below to see some Philips vacuum cleaners.
Karcher is a German brand famous worldwide for its high-pressure floor cleaners and various cleaning systems. It is also used to clean cars and exterior cleaning. Headquarters is headquartered in Germany with Hartmut Jenner as chief executive, chairman of the board of management of Karcher. Karcher is another name for a vacuum cleaner in most parts of the world and even despite its price in India, Karcher is loved for its durability and efficiency. You can click on the link below to see some of Karcher’s vacuum cleaners.
Bosch is headquartered on November 15, 1886, in Gerlingen, near Stuttgart, Germany. Volmar Denner is the CEO of the company. Core manufacturing products are automobile parts such as brakes, fuel systems, etc. Vacuum cleaner quality and efficiency are assured. Bosch vacuum cleaner is preferred by Indian customers due to its perfect stylish look and efficient use. You can click on the link below to see some of Bosch’s vacuum cleaners.
Panasonic is a Japanese multinational company headquartered in Kadoma, Osaka, Japan, and was introduced on March 13, 1918. It has manufacturing units in the fields of electronics, home appliances, and semi-conductors. Starting with the rice cooker, the industry just continued to grow and became an important brand in the market. Vacuum cleaners are not only durable and efficient but are also a perfect tool for average families who work as needed. You can click on the link below to see some of Panasonic’s vacuum cleaners.
Black & Decker is a US-based company and manufacturing unit of power tools, accessories, home appliances, and hardware. The company is headquartered in Towson Maryland. Founded by S.Duncan Black and Alonzo Decker in 1910. Vacuum cleaners of this brand are resistant, long-lasting, stylish, and durable. You can click on the link below to see some vacuum cleaners from Black & Decker.
How Does a Vacuum Cleaner Work?
Buying Guide to Finding the Best Vacuum Cleaner
Here are things to keep in mind to find the best vacuum cleaner in India. You will need to consider some points carefully such as:
This is a very important factor when you are planning to buy a vacuum cleaner as there are many options available on products of different budgets. Vacuum cleaners usually cost from 1000 to 40,000 rupees, but if you need to clean the carpet, products ranging from Rs 2500 to Rs 40000 are perfect because they include all the advanced features.
The low priced products are perfect for hard floor cleaning and include all inbuilt features so you need to choose wisely after considering the budget.
There are vacuum cleaners of different sizes and designs as new products are introduced into the market every day and the trend changes. Vacuum cleaners were first with a dust bag that collected dust after cleaning but needed to purchase dust bags repeatedly. Nowadays vacuum cleaners are bagless and are convenient. Vacuum cleaners come with different sizes and mechanisms so make sure that you have chosen a cleaner that matches your needs.
In today’s market, it is not new to talk about a brand new device that has a good reputation in the market and has built trust around its customers. Some vacuum cleaner brands provide after-sales services and promising brands, such brands are always recommended.
4. Easy to clean
All household appliances are for regular use and hence it becomes important to know about the maintenance of the equipment for durability as the product becomes inefficient without regular cleaning. The bag needs to be replaced when the vacuum cleaner is filled with the bag.
Bagless vacuum cleaners come with a mechanism in which dust can be taken out of the body of the cleaner and there is no need to replace the bag.